Expert services at just £ 5 per hour
Code Igniter development
Code igniter is an open source PHP MVC-Framework which is used for building websites and web application. The main and important feature of code igniter is its speed when compared to other PHP frameworks.
- You will get an excellent framework.
- We provide exceptional Performance.
- We provide clear, thorough documentation.
- We have an expert team of coders.
- We provide simple solution for complexities.
Custom Web application development
We have been creating quality web applications since 2005.Our focus always remains on how we can achieve the objectives in most efficient and user friendly manner. Our custom web application development includes many stages. Our web applications are not only well-designed, but also business ready from day 1.
An API or Application Programming Interface is mainly a set of programming instructions for accessing a web based app. An API acts as a software to software interface enabling apps to interact without any user knowledge or intervention. We are capable of providing highly specialized API development.
With "Libraries" it means classes that are located in the libraries directory and described in the Class Reference of this user guide. Here, we will describe how you can create your own libraries within your libraries directory to maintain separation between your local resources and the global framework resources.
Code igniter’s output caching system will take the completely rendered output of your views and save them to disk. It’s a very simple idea, and simple is good for performance. When a page is cached there is no need to talk to the database or process anything.
Sparks is new package-management system for Code igniter.
- Unzip the package.
- Upload Code igniter folders into your server.
- Open application with text editor and set base URL.
- If you want to use database, open application file with text editor and set your database settings.